Groundbreaking Telehealth Partial Hospital Opportunity - Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
Emma Pendleton Bradley Hospital
Bradley Hospital, a teaching hospital of The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University has an exciting opportunity for a Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist to join our groundbreaking telehealth partial hospital program.
About the job:
· Treat adolescents in designated states with co-occurring substance abuse & mental health issues, OCD, anxiety, and/or traumatized girls
· This program will be an added service line to existing hospital programs
· Full and part-time opportunities
· Contract or Employed options
· Board certification or eligibility in child & adolescent psychiatry required
• Fellowship trained in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
• Comfortable delivering care on a web-based platform
• Team oriented professional with the ability to work collaboratively
About Bradley Hospital:
The nation’s first psychiatric hospital exclusively for children. We provide expert family-focused care to children and adolescents with psychological, developmental, and behavioral problems, through a wide range of inpatient, outpatient, residential and partial hospital programs.
Posted February 4, 2021