Emergency Medicine Residency Program Director - Miami, FL
The Department of Emergency Medicine at Kendall Regional Medical Center, in collaboration with the Florida International University Herbert Wertheim College of Medicine, is currently seeking a Residency Program Director. This three-year, fully ACGME accredited residency program opened its doors in 2016 with the goal of training excellent, well-rounded emergency physicians. Their innovative curriculum was designed to train physician leaders and top-notch clinicians who can deliver safe, effective, and timely care to the sickest patients. To achieve this, they developed a system of specialized leadership courses and tailored interest tracks to nurture our resident's educational goals.
Candidates must be Emergency Medicine Residency trained, Board Certified by ABEM or AOBEM, and have at least three years’ experience as a core faculty member in an ACGME-accredited EM program.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience as a Core Faculty member in an ACGME –accredited Emergency Medicine program
- Must be clinically active in Emergency Medicine
- Must be Board Certified in Emergency Medicine
- Have previous leadership / administrative experience
- Be willing to combine administrative and didactic responsibilities (50/50)
- Develop and maintain a strong partnership with Medical Director and administrative staff
Candidates with recent scholarly activity such as peer reviewed funding, publication of original research or review articles in peer-reviewed journals, chapters in textbooks, publication or presentation of case reports or clinical series at scientific society meetings, or participation in national committees or educations organizations highly encouraged to apply.
Kendall Regional Medical Center's Graduate Medical Education programs include Anesthesiology, Emergency Medicine, General Surgery, Internal Medicine, Surgical Critical Care, and Transitional Year.
Posted August 24, 2020