Heart Pumping Views of Mount Rainier in the Great Northwest for our next Cardiologist
Near Tacoma, WA
MultiCare Tacoma General Hospital
MultiCare Health System
Inpatient and outpatient
- Join our Cardiology, Cardiothoracic Surgery and Vascular Surgery integrated team as a strategic partner with MultiCare Health System. This full-time role is based in Tacoma, WA and also includes serving patients in our surrounding areas.
- State of the art cardiac cath labs, endo suite, facilities and a dynamic care team are just a few of the many benefits provided by this career opportunity.
- Pulse Heart Institute is made up of Cardiothoracic Surgery, Vascular Surgery and Cardiology inclusive of cardiovascular advanced practitioners. At our tertiary care center we perform advanced therapies including TAVR, VAD, and ECMO with an active interventional and surgical program.
- Pulse Heart is a physician led Institute governed by eight health care providers, six of which are providers within the institute.
- Pulse Heart is a fundamentally different patient care structure in which physician leaders develop the strategic plan for each center of excellence. These include Coronary Artery Disease, Heart Failure, Arrhythmia, Vascular and Valvular with their own clinical outcomes programs, customer service metrics, and responsibility to control the costs of the care to the community while delivering a high quality product.
- Pulse Heart is a physician led cardiovascular institute formed through a strategic partnership with MultiCare Health System, a leading-edge, integrated not-for-profit healthcare organization made up of five hospitals including Allenmore Hospital, Auburn Medical Center, Good Samaritan Hospital, Mary Bridge Children’s Hospital and Tacoma General Hospital.
- Board certified or board eligible in Cardiology at time of employment. Licensed in the state of WA by the time of employment.
- DEA, NPI & prescriptive authority.
- Current BLS & ACLS for Healthcare Providers certification by the American Heart Association
For more Information, please contact Carla Voss at email@example.com or phone, 253-347-3744
About MultiCare Health System
At MultiCare, we’ve been caring for our community for well over a century, since the founding of Tacoma’s first hospital. And today, we are the largest not-for-profit, community-based, locally governed health system in the state of Washington. With more than 18,000 team members, including employees, providers and volunteers, we work together to support the health and wellness of the communities we serve.
Posted January 24, 2020