ENT Opportunity with Torrance Memorial in the South Bay | Excellent Benefits
Near Los Angeles, CA
Inpatient and outpatient
Torrance Memorial Medical Center has an opening for a full-time Board Certified or Board Eligible ENT physician. You will be joining a progressive, forward thinking group that supports and appreciates its physicians.
- Provide patient-focused care to our patients with disorders, diseases, and injuries of the ear, nose and throat.
- Consults with patients to determine the appropriate course of treatment
- Recommends and orders tests to determine the extent of diseases or help diagnose conditions
- Performs full range of standard procedural and surgical interventions
Benefits & Compensation
- 2-year initial contract with competitive guaranteed compensation.
- Generous benefits, including health, dental, life, disability, malpractice coverage, Continuing Medical Education, Combined Time Off, and more.
- Sign-on / Relocation assistance
- Collegial work environment with high physician satisfaction with low attrition
- The South Bay location offers a wonderful quality of life, with family-friendly neighborhoods and excellent schools. Centrally located to all there is to see and do.
Torrance Memorial Physician Network is a growing multi-specialty network of physicians and health professionals dedicated to excellence and patient-centered care. Learn more at: www.tmphysiciannetwork.com
Torrance Memorial Medical Center is a world-class hospital in the heart of the most premier location in Southern California/Los Angeles. Torrance Memorial was voted a Top Hospital in US News and World Report and has a brand new 390,000 square foot hospital which opened in November 2014.
Torrance Memorial Health System & Services is a not-for-profit integrated delivery system, which includes Torrance Memorial Medical Center, clinics and physician partners in the South Bay, Los Angeles County California. Torrance Memorial has a proud history in the South Bay, and we continue to grow with the communities we serve. Visit us at www.torrancememorial.org
Posted July 28, 2020