Neurologists Needed for Fast Growing Telemedicine Network. Set & Manage Schedule
UpScriptHealth has a telemedicine platform for over 15 conditions.
We have recently launched a tele-neurology platform for patients diagnosed with Parkinson's Disease. Our first program focuses on offering an option for PD patients during their OFF periods and require experienced neurologists to assist with telemedicine visits. We have 3 additional programs (for MS, etc.) which will launch in the next few months and are actively recruiting health care providers to join our existing national network.
- Set and manage your own schedule (no minimumum or maximum hours)
- Patients will schedule visits based on your availability
- Login to our web-based Prescriber Portal to conduct audio or video visits
- Full access to view Patient Medical File, Order History, and current prescription request to determine if prescription request will be approved during visit
- Friendly, passionate, and reliable HCPs dedicated to providing quality care to patients
- Currently treat patients with Parkinson’s Disease or familiar with treatment options
- Multi-licensed HCPs preferred
Reach out directly to Maria Flansbaum at firstname.lastname@example.org 480 707 4538 to setup an introductory call.
Posted August 19, 2020