Gastroenterologist Needed For Program in Portland, OR Metro Area
PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center
Inpatient and outpatient
PeaceHealth Medical Group in Vancouver, Washington is starting a brand new GI practice based on the PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center campus. We are seeking MULTIPLE Gastroentrologists who are committed to growing and building a service line that they can call their own while bringing a high-level of a care to our large community of patients.
All candidates will be considered, but candidates with experience and/or ERCP/EUS capability are highly desired.
Why you’ll love the practice
- Get in on the ground level
- HUGE internal referral volume
- Anticipated 1:4 or 1:5 call schedule
- Clinic located on hospital campus
- Well supported clinic and procedure areas
Why you’ll love Vancouver
- Vancouver is a robust, independent city with over 170,000 residents and is the largest suburb of Portland, Oregon.
- Outdoor enthusiasts will enjoy quick access to the Pacific Ocean, Mount Hood, Mount St. Helens, and never-ending recreational activities of the Pacific Northwest. We are home to some of the world’s best mountain biking and wind-surfing locales.
- Nationally recognized farm-to-table cuisine, craft microbreweries, and gourmet coffeehouses will keep the most discerning food critic happy.
- A thriving arts, theater, and music scene and our 26 colleges and universities attract renowned authors, performers, and speakers.
- There is no Washington State personal income tax.
- PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center is a 450-bed hospital with a Level II trauma center. The Emergency Department is the busiest in Southwest Washington, caring for over 76,000 patients yearly.
- 24/7 Hospitalist team provides hospital care and call coverage and there is a nurse phone-triage team.
- Last year there were more than 275k outpatient clinic visits.
- Over 850 active medical providers with most specialty services provided locally.
- In 2014 we received a Gold Star Recognition from the Washington State Hospital Association for clinical initiatives designed to reduce readmission rates and infections.
Posted January 15, 2020