Dentist/General Practice - Rochester Regional Health
Clifton Springs, NY
Rochester Regional Health is seeking a Dentist to join our brand new Medical Village at Clifton Springs Hospital.
As a Dentist with Rochester Regional Health:
- You are shaping the future of healthcare in central and western New York and making the lives of our patients better, easier and healthier.
- You are in a physician led integrated system where you can define your career goals, lead others and do incredible work.
- Join us and be part of a health system that truly improves the lives of individual and communities. Take the opportunity to do something remarkable every single day
- The outpatient medical village at Clifton Springs Hospital encompasses more than 50,000 square feet with programs focused on community wellness including cardiac rehabilitation, womens health, physical therapy, dental, and speech therapy, among other programs.
- Provide comprehensive general dentistry care to adults and children.
- Opportunity to do high end procedures, implants, bridges, root canals
- Previous practice experience is preferred.
- Competitive compensation with salary guarantee and performance based incentives
- Generous sign on bonus
- Fully-covered relocation services
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Paid malpractice insurance including tail coverage
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan, 403(b), 457(b)
- Paid time off: Vacation/ Holiday/ CME
Join us and be part of a health system that truly improves the lives of individual and communities. Take the opportunity to do something remarkable every single day.
Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Posted January 14, 2021