Child and Adult Psychiatry Opportunities with BayCare in Tampa Bay and Central Florida
Near Tampa, FL
Inpatient and outpatient
BayCare Medical Group (BMG) is a physician-led medical group seeking board certified/board eligible Child and Adult Psychiatrists to join our BayCare Behavioral Health team. We are the largest full-service, community-based health care system in the Tampa Bay area and offer a variety of services in Hernando, Hillsborough, Pasco, Pinellas and Polk counties.
We provide a full range of comprehensive services for mental health and addiction issues tailored to meet the needs of children, adults and families.
- Outpatient Child Psychiatry in Brooksville
- Outpatient Child Psychiatry in New Port Richey
- Outpatient Adult Psychiatry in Clearwater
- Inpatient Adult Psychiatry in New Port Richey
- Inpatient Adult Psychiatry in Tampa
- Inpatient Adult Psychiatry in Winter Haven (2) Immediate Need!
Position requires: Board Certification or Board Eligibility in Psychiatry.
- Competitive compensation and performance incentive with commencement and retaining bonus structure.
- CME allowance
- Excellent insurance and retirement plans
BayCare Behavioral Health (BBH) is part of BayCare Health System, the largest health system in Tampa Bay which is both locally and nationally recognized as a Great Place to Work®, ranked no. 6 in the nation by People Companies That Care® 2020 and Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For®. We foster a forward-thinking culture that's revolutionizing health care.
Posted April 24, 2020