New Urology Opportunity in Sunny Florida
Established Practice in a Growing Metro Area
Double-digit population growth has increased the demand for Urological services in this central Florida city. New patients are booked out months in advance and an incoming Urologist can build a full patient panel in less than six months due to the current demand.
- General Urology (Robotics Available) – Employed Model
- One Clinic Located Across From the Hospital and 1:4 Call Covering Only One Hospital
- High Earning Potential - Base Salary and wRVU Bonuses
- Join a National Healthcare System with Over 190 Hospitals Across 21 States
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
Known as “The Horse Capital of World”, this central Florida city offers a slew of outdoor activities, shopping, water sports, and natural wonders. It is located 1 hour from Orlando known as being one of the top tourist destinations in the country. It provides top-rated healthcare, a popular dining scene, and overall high quality of life.
- 230+ Sunny Days per Year and Average Year Round Temp. of 73 Degrees
- 4 Top-Rated Beaches in Under an Hour
- Cost of Living 24% Lower than the National Average
- No State Income Tax
- Major employers include AAA, Amazon, JetBlue, Lockheed Martin, Siemens, and Tupperware Corp. within an hour away
Job ID: JN -122020-23660