Pulmonary/Critical Care Physician Opportunity with the Veterans Affairs in New Mexico - Any State License
The Veterans Affairs in New Mexico is seeking a Critical Care Medicine Physician to provide quality patient care for a government locums assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: Shift work
- Schedule/Hours: 12 hour shifts
- Medical Setting: Inpatient
- Call Requirements: None
- Volume: Average of 7 patients
- Patient Ages: Adults
- Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified
- Certifications Needed: ACLS; BLS; DEA
- Additional Requirements: U.S. Citizenship required; medical work experience in the United States in the specialty you are applying for, in the past 12 months, completion of U.S. residency training; any active unrestricted state license
About the Location:
- Federal facilities such as Veteran Affairs, Indian Health Services and Tribal Facilities, have a diverse population that allow providers to connect with patients and other providers from different cultures and backgrounds while giving back to their community and country.
Your malpractice insurance is covered, and pending the contract, you will either receive a per diem for your travel and lodging or we will cover flight, rental car and lodging. Pay is on a weekly basis.
Please reference job # JN -082019-20003
Posted January 22, 2021