This central Florida city's growth has spurred on the entire medical community to increase all specialties in the area. There has been a flux of people moving from major metros to the outer skirts of the cities due to cost of living and this Family Practice Group is seeking to now hire a BE/BC Family Medicine Physician to come on board this busy practice as soon as possible.
- Traditional Outpatient Family Medicine Practice (no OB)
- Group has 7 locations in this city; physician will start work at the newest location opened in 2021
- Competitive Base Salary with wRVU Bonuses (ability to transition to 100% Production if desired)
- Work with some of the most highly rated Family Practice Physicians in all of Florida
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
Known as “The Horse Capital of World”, this central Florida city offers a slew of outdoor activities, shopping, water sports, and natural wonders. It is located 1 hour from Orlando known as being one of the top tourist destinations in the country. It provides top-rated healthcare, a popular dining scene, and overall high quality of life.
- 230+ Sunny Days per Year and Average Year Round Temp. of 73 Degrees
- 4 Top-Rated Beaches in Under an Hour
- Cost of Living 24% Lower than the National Average
- No State Income Tax
- Major employers include AAA, Amazon, JetBlue, Lockheed Martin, Siemens, and Tupperware Corp. within an hour away
Job ID: JN -072021-24988