seeking a Neonatal nurse practitioner for Level III Nicu in Fredericksburg, VA. $10k start date bonus.
Envision Physician Services is seeking a Neonatal Nurse Practitioner for the expanding Level III NICU at Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center (SRMC). We are building a NNP team that will support this community hospital’s goal in keeping baby and family together as well as close to home. SMRC has recently increased the number of delivering obstetricians resulting in the delivery volume increasing significantly. With the introduction of an allied health team, the goal is to create a positive experience for babies and their families.
· Work/life balance with 24-hr shifts
· Help in the development of a Neonatal Nurse Practitioner program
· Competitive compensation package and ability to moonlight within the system
· Robust benefits including medical, dental, vision, ST/LT disability, and 401k (effective day 1!)
Staffing Model: 2 Neonatologists, 4.5 NNPs
NNPs are responsible for the following:
- In-house coverage for 24-hrs
- Collaborative care of the newborn nursery and Level III NICU patients with the Neo during the day; NNP in-house at night with Neo on call (30-min response time)
- Attendance at deliveries
Schedule: 24-hr shifts
- Full-time annual hours: 1,944-hrs
- Flexible self-scheduling with your partners
- 8-bed Level III NICU; 10 LDR (couplet care rooms for newborns)
- Average Daily Census NICU/Nursery: 9-11
- Annual Deliveries: 1,250
- In-house OB Hospitalists
The Fredericksburg area is a classic blend of modern life with small town charm. Conveniently located along I-95, between Washington and Richmond, the area features a variety of chef-owned restaurants, numerous art galleries, a wide range of specialty shops, and one of America’s most authentic, historic downtowns. The Fredericksburg Area rests on the banks of the picturesque, pristine Rappahannock River.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Shelly Chadwick at 954-939-5092 or email to Shelly.Chadwick@shcr.com.
Posted March 15, 2021