Radiology Opportunity in with a Missouri Clinic - No Weekends or Call
Inpatient and outpatient
A clinic in Missouri is seeking a Radiology Physician to provide quality patient care for a locums assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: Looking for a roster of candidates that are able to cover 3 Radiologists who each have 10 weeks of vacation a year
- Schedule/Hours: Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm. NO weekends or call.
- Medical Setting: Mix of inpatient and outpatient
- Call Requirements: None
- Volume: 80-100 cases per day
- Patient Ages: All ages
- Procedures: Light IR continued - Paracentisi/thoracentisis/CT BX/ Drainages/ Mammo - Neddlie Locs/ steriotactic Breast BX/Arthgrams (wrist, knee, hip, shoulder, elbow)/Myelograms/ GI exams and proceudres/ lumbar punctures/PICC lines/cystogran)
- Support Staff: 3 Radiologists in practice, 2 radiologists on site with MRA Tele radiology support, all modalities
- EMR/Charting: EPIC, scImage PHCS & Power scribe 360
- Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified
- Certifications Needed: DEA
About the Location:
Surrounded by nine of Missouri’s most scenic state parks, challenging golf courses, an extreme off-road recreation area, hiking trails, and fifteen award winning vineyards and wineries, Farmington is the perfect destination!
We take care of your malpractice insurance, reimburse for any travel expenses and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -082020-22752
Posted August 4, 2020