Child Neurologist with Nationally Recognized Lehigh Valley Health Network - Top 150 Places to Work in Health Care
Inpatient and outpatient
- The Department of Pediatrics at LVHN Children’s Hospital includes physicians in 30 specialties, a large general pediatric group, and dedicated hospitalist & intensivists.
- The Children’s Hospital has a 30-bed inpatient unit, a 40-bed Level IV NICU, 8-bed Level II PICU, Level II pediatric trauma center and 12-bed pediatric ER
- LVHN offers a cohesive work environment, a busy clinical practice and the opportunity to be involved in teaching pediatric residents and medical students, and an academic appointment at the University of South Florida.
- LVHN is a nationally recognized physician-led network with a medical staff of 1,200, more than half of whom are employed.
Benefits & Perks:
- Attractive Work Schedule
- Highly Competitive compensation with a superb benefits package
- Low-cost health insurance for employees and their families
- Generous CME allowance and time
- Top-tier retirement programs
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage
- Relocation Assistance
Posted November 6, 2019