Nurse Practitioner | Do your life’s best work
As part of the OptumCare network, 4C Medical Group is seeking a Full-Time Primary Care Advanced Practice Clinician (NP or PA) to join our team in Chandler, AZ. 4C Medical Group is an integrated primary and specialty care network that provides high quality medical care in acute, sub-acute, ambulatory and home-based care settings.
Our goal as an organization is to transform healthcare nationally, while providing Physician-led care locally. Our distinctive culture and set of capabilities enable independent physicians to succeed in value-based models of care and fulfill the Quadruple Aim of high-quality, high-value services and outstanding patient and provider experience. Optum strives to be the partner of choice for patients, providers, employers, health systems and health plans.
- Provide a full range of primary care led services, while practicing at the peak of your license
- Work in an integrated and coordinate manner with medical specialist to coordinate patient care
- We promote a culture of clinical innovation and transformation all while providing evidence based medicine
- Ensuring the patient is receiving the right care, at the right time, in the right location
- Active unrestricted APRN or PA license in AZ
- Board Certification in Primary Care, Geriatric, or Adult Medicine
- Prescribing authority or ability to obtain prior to employment
- DEA license or ability to obtain prior to employment
Posted November 30, 2021