Sentara Medical Group Cardiothoracic Surgery APP Opportunity
Inpatient and outpatient
Sentara RMH Medical Center in Harrisonburg, Virginia, is seeking an experienced full time Cardiothoracic Physician Assistant to join an established and successful team performing all aspects of cardiothoracic surgery including annual volumes of over 350 CABG, value repair and replacement, aortic surgery, and minimally invasive procedures.
The ideal candidate will have interest or experience in the Cardio-thoracic operating room and skilled in endoscopic saphenous vein and radial artery harvesting with proficiency covering the ICU, ER and step-down unit. The team consists of two surgeons and three physician assistants.
Hospital and Clinic equipped with EPIC
- Established CTS program 3 star AVR / CABG
- Hybrid OR Growing structural heart program performing over 340 TAVRS.
- Work schedule Monday through Friday. Mix of OR and Clinic.
- Shared call schedule 1:3 weekday nights /1:3 weekends.
- Strong cardiology, vascular, and pulmonary physician groups on-site.
- Clinic located on the main hospital campus and is supported by dedicated office and clinical staff
WHO WE ARE:
Sentara RMH Medical Center opened its new, state-of-the-art, LEED-Gold certified hospital in 2010, located in Harrisonburg, Virginia on a 254-acre site in the Shenandoah Valley. SRMH is a 238-bed, all private room, not-for-profit hospital that has served its community for over 100 years in this beautiful university town. The community boasts award winning school systems, diverse economy, affordable cost of living, vibrant downtown and historic roots.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Sentara RMH Medical Group highlights of this opportunity include:
- Guaranteed and competitive compensation with performance incentives
- Robust onboarding package including commencement bonus and relocation allowance
- Retirement package with matching contribution
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, vision, disability, and more
- Paid Malpractice, Tail coverage
- Annual Leave, Sick Leave
Posted November 25, 2019