Covid-19 Provider on the Front Lines of Vaccinating Chicago's Most in Need
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Education and/or Experience: Graduation from a college or university accredited for Advance Practice Nursing or Physician Assistant Training. Successful completion of an approved program of residency.
- At least 1 to 3 years of clinical experience.
- Experience in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with other employees, patients and the general public.
- Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: Active Illinois Nurse Practitioner License or Active Illinois Physician Assistant licensure, plus current DEA registration, Board certification in a specialty area (must be completed within two years of employment), documentation of a Medical Degree from an accredited APN or PA-C program.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit.
- The employee must use hands to finger, handle, or feel
- The employee must reach with hands and arms and talk or hear.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Posted April 9, 2021