Serve US Active Duty, Families, Veterans as a civilian Family Medicine Physician at Fort LeonardWood
General Leonard Wood Army Community Hospital
Defense Health Agency Civilian Corps
Inpatient and outpatient
We are currently offering a rewarding opportunity as a BC Family Medicine Physician, within the Department of Primary Care Medicine, at General Leonard Wood Army Hospital - Working as a Civilian employed provider.
Enjoy Work Life Balance and re-connect with your family!
Outdoor Person's Paradise - Enjoy the great outdoors and water at the Lake of the Ozarks
- Missouri's variety is a perfect fit, with festivals that pull in people from across the Midwest, entertainment that brings travelers from across the country and one road that draws visitors from around the globe.
- Enjoy the bustle, bright lights and endless attractions of our big cities, from museums to nightlife and fine dining to shopping.
- Slow down and relax in our quaint small towns, rich in history and charm. Explore history that runs from the American Indian tribes who gave the Show-Me State its name.
- Discover the breathtaking natural beauty of our wild places, crystal clear streams, the nation's first National Scenic Riverway and fabulous lakes that provide family fun ranging from boating to sailing to fishing and swimming.
- The lower cost of living drives your income another 20%, making this one of the “best kept secrets” in the Midwest.
Short 2.5 hour drive to St Louis
- Medical malpractice liability insurance is not required for federal civilian healthcare providers as they are covered by the Federal Tort Claims Act (28 U.S.C. § 1346(b)) while acting within the scope of their employment.
- Recruitment or relocation bonus may be available.
- Any state license qualifies for this opportunity.
- Excellent Federal Benefits - https://www.usa.gov/benefits-for-federal-employees
Posted April 22, 2020