Join a World Class Academic Medical Practice as a Geriatrician | University of Southern California - Keck Medicine
Los Angeles, CA
Keck Hospital of USC
University of Southern California - Keck School of Medicine
The Department of Family Medicine of the Keck School of Medicine of USC (DFM) is seeking a fellowship-trained Geriatrician to join our department as Clinical Faculty. This rare opportunity to join a world class academic medical practice in LA County is immediately available.
- Medical Education: Completion of accredited residency training program & Geriatrics Fellowship
- Licensure & Certification: Eligible for CA Med License. BC in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine + CAQ in Geriatrics
- Experience: 4 years post-fellowship clinical experience
- Academic: Interest in teaching, research and/or administration. Academic experience desired
- Clinical: Demonstrated commitment to interprofessional practice, cultural competence, quality improvement with a proven ability to provide high-quality primary, specialty, and consultative care. The candidate must use a person-centered approach that embraces an understanding of personal goals, equity, inclusion, and holistic care.
- Evidence of outstanding qualifications through letters of recommendation
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
USC offers a competitive salary within an academic environment based on the candidate’s experience and accomplishments. There is also an excellent benefits package.
USC FAMILY MEDICINE - NATIONAL RECOGNITION IN GERIATRICS:
- US News & World Report recognition as #5 hospital in Geriatric Medicine - 2021.
- HRSA – Geriatric Workforce Enhancement Program – Grant Recipient 2015 – present
- National Center on Elder Abuse housed in Department of Family Medicine –2014 – present
- LA County Elder Abuse Forensic Center -
- IHI/AHA Age-Friendly Health System – Level 1
***USC values diversity and is committed to equal opportunity in employment. Women and men, and members of all racial and ethnic groups are encouraged to apply.
Posted October 21, 2021