A clinic in Illinois is seeking a Internal Medicine Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
- Dates: Immediate ongoing once credentialed, ideally by the end of July- until perm provider is found. Will consider locum to perm if a good fit
- Schedule: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM Monday,Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- 1:00 PM - 8:00 PM : Wednesdays
- 34 scheduled hours of clinic a week- 6 hours for charting/labs.
- Setting: Outpatient
- Call: potentially
- Volume: 2-3 patients per hour- New patients 30 mins, returns 15-20 mins
- Patient Ages: adults and geriatrics
- Procedures: depends on providers comfort level- they will have to request privileges
- Cases: Chronic disease management; complex patients; traditional IM; a large number of diabetic patients- no endocrinologist on staff, (congestive heart failure) lots of patients with anxiety and depression (have support staff)
- Support Staff: 1/1 MA, floor nurses helping on back end of returning phone calls, lab results, etc; NP's and PA's on site as well to cover clinic; counselors, nutritionists, psych telehealth for adults
- EMR/Charting: Centricity
- Boards: Board Certified; Board Eligible
- Certifications: BLS; CSR; DEA
- Fast credentialing;
- Less than 1 hour from a large lake;
- Opportunity to give back to an underserved community
We take care of your malpractice insurance and pay on a Weekly basis.
Job ID: JN -072021-24997