Cardiovascular Surgery Physician Assistant, First Assistant
Metropolitan California city
National Blue Ribbon and California Distinguished Schools
Work for a hospital organization that has been consistently recognized as one of the best hospitals in the country! It is a practice where you will have the work/life balance you are seeking in one of California’s largest and affordable communities.
- Generous Starting compensation commensurate to experience
- Join a well-established team of three surgeons
- Vein Harvesting highly desired, but not required, and minimum of 2 years of OR experience required
- Prefer cardiothoracic experience, if there is no cardiovascular experience
- Shared call / paid
- Established, respected hospital - serving the community for over 90 years
- Employed position - comprehensive benefits program, health, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) plan with match, PTO, CME stipend, malpractice and tail insurance
- Relocation allowance provided
- This position does not accept H1B or J1 visas
This is a family-friendly community with activities for all ages with Nature’s Natural wonders practically in your backyard. The best of Broadway, concerts, comedy and family shows, and seasonal events are all here without you having to travel far! Enjoy all the metropolitan amenities without the traffic, cost and hassle!
- 271 days of sunshine to enjoy the outdoor lifestyle
- Fresno offers the great outdoors, arts and culture, dining and nightlife, amazing seasonal events, wineries and breweries with an abundance of outdoor activities and 3 National Parks practically in your back yard with an hour’s drive: Yosemite, Kings Canyon and Sequoia
- Whether you’re a golfer, enjoy museums, theater or the zoo, Fresno offers it all in this family-oriented city!
- The best of schools is in this area: National Blue Ribbon and California Distinguished Schools
- Diverse and affordable housing with the median price of only $335,000 (Realtor.com)
- International Airport with direct flights to metro cities and Mexico
- Local universities, community colleges and residency programs
- 2.5 hours away from Monterey Bay, the beach and 4.5 hours to Los Angeles
Job ID: JN-082021-25261