Family Practice Opportunity in a Lovely New Jersey City
A clinic in New Jersey is seeking a Family Practice Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: Immediate ongoing
- Schedule/Hours: Part-time
- 3 days/week 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Medical Setting: Outpatient
- Call Requirements: No call
- Volume: 10-20 patients per day
- Patient Ages: Adult only
- Procedures: Suture skills, incision and drainage, joint injections
- Support Staff: 1-2 APNs; 1-2 MDs
- EMR/Charting: GE Centricity
- Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified
- Certifications Needed: BLS; DEA
About the Location:
- Rahway is emerging as a regional center for arts and culture. Area offers many delicious options for breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. There are many opportunities for recreation, from bicycling to rollerblading, canoeing/kayaking, fishing and walking.
We take care of your malpractice insurance, and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -012021-23812
Posted January 14, 2021