Multiple Hematologist Oncologist Opportunities with Ochsner
Inpatient and outpatient
The Ochsner Cancer Institute and Gayle & Tom Benson Cancer Center of Ochsner Health System in New Orleans, is actively recruiting additional BC/BE HEMATOLOGIST ONCOLOGISTS to join our group of 35 staff physicians as we expand our practices in KENNER and NEW ORLEANS, including the NORTH SHORE and WEST BANK REGIONS. In addition, Ochsner North Shore is seeking a Hematologist Oncologist who will practice in COVINGTON.
- Louisiana medical license will be required for the North Shore position.
- Opportunity to participate in or develop clinical research studies, teach fellows and residents, and contribute to the development of the program.
- Subspecialty interest is encouraged but not required for consideration for the New Orleans Main Campus positions.
- Must be board certified or board eligible in hematology and oncology.
- Competitive salary starts at 350k, and is based off of location, experience and training. Ochsner is also excited to offer sign-on bonuses and relocation assistance.
Ochsner is the leading clinical oncology program in the Gulf South Region. For over 75 years, we have been dedicated to cancer research and new cancer treatment developments, with more clinical trials than anywhere else in the region. In the past year, Ochsner has provided both personalized and state-of-the-art care to more than 15,000 cancer patients. Our multi-disciplinary approach, advanced technologies, and focus on clinical research and our Precision Cancer Therapies Program, define our approach to cancer care. We are in the midst of building a 100,000 ft2 expansion to the Gayle and Tom Benson Cancer Center, reflecting our commitment to leading cancer care in the region and beyond.
Posted October 9, 2019