Internal Medicine Physician | Focus on Patient Care with Optum
Colorado Springs, CO
Internal Medicine Physician/ Briargate
Do what you love with people you love.
Life Changing Work
Want to practice in a place that truly values your voice? Looking for a team that looks out for you? Want to make a real difference in the lives you touch?
LOOK NO FURTHER.
Optum Colorado Springs is a physician-led, close-knit team that’s been long-respected in the Colorado Springs community. We’re passionate about patients. We’re leading the state of Colorado toward better healthcare practices. And we’re looking for amazing doctors like you.
SERVE YOUR PATIENTS.
· Medical autonomy: Manage the care of your patients the way you feel best.
· Dedicated support: Get a skilled admin team
· A robust healthcare system: We have 23 clinics and 117 Providers.
· A nationwide family: You’ll have the full strength of Optum behind you, including our breakthrough research and our vast experience as a national leader delivering local care, with over 39,000 physicians in over 1,200 clinics.
LOVE YOUR TEAM.
· A community of care: We work together closely, laugh together readil....
For complete description tap [HERE]
For Colorado Residents Only: The annual base range for Colorado residents for this role is $194,000 - $240,000. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, licensure, etc. In addition to your base salary compensation, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility). For Providers there may exist variable compensation not limited to; annual bonus, quality incentives, and productivity. No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
Posted April 7, 2021