Hiring Neuromuscular Medicine Physician
Overlook Medical Center
Atlantic Health System
Overlook Medical Center is seeking to hire a neurologist with interest in Neuromuscular Medicine and General Neurology. Overlook Medical Center is located in beautiful suburban New Jersey, 45 minutes by commuter rail from Manhattan. We are widely considered the leader in providing neurologic care in the region.
· Dynamic and growing young faculty
· Neuromuscular Center of Excellence directed by department chair
· Opportunity to develop outpatient practice in Neuromuscular Medicine, Electromyography, and General Neurology at Overlook Medical Center and Atlantic Health Clark North Pavilion
· Multidisciplinary ALS Center, member of Northeast ALS Consortium (NEALS)
· Clinical research opportunities available
· Faculty appointment at Jefferson Medical College commensurate with experience
· Teach rotating Jefferson Medical College medical students
· General neurology call (no stroke/tPA call) from home, approximately 1 in 12
· NP and RN support
· Affiliated internal medicine and family medicine residencies
· Competitive compensation/ benefits package with opportunity for productivity bonuses
Required: (1) Successful completion of Neurology residency (with Board Certification, or if in first 5 years post residency, Board eligibility) and (2) fellowship in neuromuscular medicine or clinical neurophysiology with EMG focus.
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality and safety combined with the best experience for our patients and their families. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 13th year in a row to Fortunes Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For list. We believe you will find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families and our employees.
Posted April 16, 2021