Grow your Neuro-hospitalist practice in the best kept secret of Washington State - Beautiful Spokane, WA
MultiCare Deaconess Hospital (FKA Deaconess Hospital - Spokane)
MultiCare Health System
The MultiCare Neurosciences Institute is seeking a Neurohospitalist with Vascular fellowship training or Stroke experience to join their well-established and thriving Comprehensive Stroke team at Deaconess Hospital in Spokane, Washington. The Neuroscience Institute consists of a collegial and dynamic team of providers who serve Inland Northwest’s 1.5 million patient referral base.
What we have to offer:
- Competitive compensation package with sign on, relocation, and student loan repayment included.
- Substantial benefits: medical, dental, vision, life, annual leave, CME, retirement, and malpractice (with tail).
- Accredited Primary Stroke Center.
- Support from neuroradiology with 1.5 and 3T MRIs.
- Comprehensive stroke care including “direct-to-CT”, 24 hour CT and MRI, outpatient TIA follow-up, advanced neuroimaging, endovascular and neurosurgical treatment options, PMR (rehab medicine), neuropsychology, speech/PT/OT, and much more!
What you will need:
- Board certified/eligible in Neurology at time of employment.
- Vascular Fellowship training or Stroke experience preferred.
- Visa candidates welcome to apply.
- Licensed in the state of WA by the time of employment.
- DEA, NPI & prescriptive authority.
- Current BLS for Healthcare Providers certification by the American Heart Association.
- Washington’s largest community-based, locally governed, not-for-profit health system.
- “Most Wired” healthcare system 10 years in a row.
- Named to Forbes “America’s Best Employers".
- 7 days on / 7 days off
- 1.0 FTE or 161 shifts per year (open to .80 FTE)
- Monday 5pm to Monday 5pm
Who you can contact:
Mandee Romero at email@example.com or by phone at 253-222-6880.
About MultiCare Health System
At MultiCare, we’ve been caring for our community for well over a century, since the founding of Tacoma’s first hospital. And today, we are the largest not-for-profit, community-based, locally governed health system in the state of Washington. With more than 20,000 team members, including employees, providers and volunteers, we work together to support the health and wellness of the communities we serve.
Posted September 8, 2021