Find Your Place in Pittsburgh as a Headache Specialist with AHN's Neuroscience Institute
The Allegheny Health Network (AHN) is recruiting a full-time Headache Specialist physicians to join our team located in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Board of UCNS certification warranted, to work in the headache center for inpatient and outpatient headache disorders management
- Potential for academic research and fellowship program also available
- Fellowship Trained in Headache Disorders
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Neurology
- UCNS certification
- PA License
AHN Proudly Offers
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Generous PTO Plan
- Additional benefits include, but not limited to: EAP, Employee Discounts, and Gym Discounts
Nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care, Allegheny Health Network is one of the largest healthcare systems serving Western, PA –ten diverse hospitals, over 250 health care facilities and growing!
Pittsburgh is a vibrant and exciting city, offering diverse culture, world-class arts and music, prestigious colleges and universities, proximity to state and local recreational parks, and a nationally recognized culinary scene. Pittsburgh’s beautiful landscape, rivers and bridges and affordable cost of living make it an attractive option for both individuals and families.
Posted July 20, 2022