Milford Regional Physician Group - Breast Surgeon
Milford Regional Medical is looking for a BC/BE fellowship-trained Breast Surgeon to join our world-class multidisciplinary group. Due to robust growth, we have created an additional position alongside the medical director of the breast program. This is a great opportunity at a busy, teaching community hospital. The ideal candidate has outstanding clinical skills, is highly motivated to grow a busy practice, and enjoys being involved with clinical trials. Opportunities to participate in teaching and other academic endeavors exist if the candidate is interested. Academic appointment commensurate with experience is available.
Our Breast Program:
· NAPBC Accredited Comprehensive Breast Health Center
· Busy practice with supportive Medical and Radiation Oncology and Plastic Surgery
· The Cancer Center is staffed by Dana Farber Cancer Institute Medical Oncologists, Geneticists and Brigham and Women/DFCI Radiation Oncologists.
· Plastic Surgery Support is through University of Massachusetts Plastic Surgeons
· Advanced breast imaging technology including 3-D mammography and breast MRI, supported by breast- imaging Radiologists
· Innovation-focused operating rooms with the latest technology available including Spy-PHI, Savi Scout localizer, and Robotics.
· Excellent pathology, chaired by Brigham and Women’s Hospital Pathologist
· Robust and collaborative high-risk referral program with expanding risk stratification and screening initiatives supported by a Nurse Practitioner
· Located within Milford Regional Medical Center, a full-service 145-bed tertiary care hospital, referral center for central and western Massachusetts, northern Rhode Island, and parts of Connecticut.
· Bi-Weekly Multidisciplinary Breast Conference
Education, Training & Experience Required:
· Board Certified or Board Eligible General Surgery
· Fellowship training in Breast Surgery
· Licensed in the State of Massachusetts or willing to obtain license
Posted July 6, 2020