Optum is Seeking a Full-Time Gastroenterologist in California
Inpatient and outpatient
Optum is looking for a full-time Gastroenterologist to join our team in the San Gabriel Valley.
Just a 30 minute drive from downtown Los Angeles, Covina and its surrounding areas have much to offer in terms of education, recreational activities, and culinary diversity, without the typical hustle & bustle of a large metropolitan city.
- Location: Covina, CA
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 AM - 5 PM
- Support: 1 other GI on-site (part-time)
- Hospital/Surgery center association: Intercommunity (Covina) and San Gabriel Valley Surgery Center (West Covina)
- Clinic details: multi-specialty, 103 exam rooms, Urgent Care and Pharmacy on-site
- Proficient with EGD’s, colonoscopy, endoscopy, capsule endoscopy, ERCP procedures
- Schedule to include clinic, procedures and hospital coverage
- Fellowship training in ERCP or EUS not required but an added plus
- Unrestricted CA Medical License
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date
- BC/BE in Gastroenterology
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential.
Optum and its affiliated medical practices are Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Optum and its affiliated medical practices is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Posted August 6, 2020