Health Alliance Hospital - Broadway Campus
WMC Health Network
Inpatient and outpatient
The Westchester Medical Center Health Care Network (WMCHealth) is seeking a board-certified Interventional Cardiologist to join a well-established cardiology practice in Kingston, NY. The provider will be affiliated with the Health Alliance Hospitals and be part of a growing group of 6 cardiologists to help start a new interventional cardiology program. WMCHealth has recently expanded and continues to grow within the Hudson Valley region. The continued growth and expansion of the Northern Region Cardiology program will result in state-of-the-art interventional and electrophysiology capabilities that will be fully operational in the fall of 2020.
- Active New York State License and/or eligibility to obtain
- Must have completed advanced accredited fellowship in Interventional Cardiology
- Must possess interventional cardiology experience
- Strong academic interests
- Excellent clinical, communication and interpersonal skills required
Benefits and Compensation
- Comprehensive salary and benefit package which includes malpractice coverage, CME Allowance, and 401k
- The highest standard of quality practice backed by comprehensive and collaborative support services
- Opportunities for continued professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Academic rank at the New York Medical College will be commensurate with experience and qualifications
The Westchester Medical Center Health Network (WMCHealth) is a 1,700-bed healthcare system headquartered in Valhalla, New York, with 10 hospitals on eight campuses spanning 6,200 square miles of the Hudson Valley. WMCHealth employs more than 12,000 people and has nearly 3,000 attending physicians.
To Apply: Emily Mehedin, Director, Advanced Clinical Recruitment for WMCHealth at (914) 493-2140, Emily.Mehedin@wmchealth.org or send your curriculum vitae directly to Julio A. Panza, M.D., Chief of Cardiology, Professor of Medicine.
About WMC Health Network
The Westchester Medical Center Health Network (WMCHealth) is a 1,700-bed healthcare system headquartered in Valhalla, New York, with 10 hospitals on eight campuses spanning 6,200 square miles of the Hudson Valley. WMCHealth employs more than 12,000 people and has nearly 3,000 attending physicians. From Level 1, Level 2 and Pediatric Trauma Centers, the region’s only acute care children’s hospital, an academic medical center, several community hospitals, dozens of specialized institutes and centers, skilled nursing, assisted living facilities, homecare services and one of the largest mental health systems in New York State, today WMCHealth is the pre-eminent provider of integrated healthcare in the Hudson Valley.
Posted January 6, 2020