MFM: Northern CA, Southern CA, full-service or consultative, we have what you are looking for.
Seeking a third BC/BE Maternal-Fetal Medicine Specialist to join our well-established practice in Santa Barbara, CA.
- This consultative practice has two office locations and is based out of a 400-bed state-of-the-art Level-I Trauma Center with a Level-III NICU and helicopter transport service.
- The group provides prenatal diagnostic procedures including ultrasounds, amniocentesis, CVS, fetal echocardiography and intrauterine procedures.
- The care team consists of sonographers, medical assistants, genetic counselors and nurse practitioners.
- The call is shared equally and is mainly telephone coverage.
- Research opportunities exist with an affiliation with the University of California Santa Barbara.
Known as “The American Riviera”, Santa Barbara is quietly nestled between the ocean & the mountains and is two hours north of Los Angeles. There is world-class shopping, fine dining, historic sites, cultural venues, countless outdoor activities. Between the beautiful sandy beaches, sunny skies, magnificent mountain views and one of the best climates in the world, it’s no wonder Santa Barbara is truly a magnificent place to live.
A location that can't be beat and opportunities to teach family practice residents and medical students while providing cutting-edge care, makes our practice in Sacramento a top choice for MFM specialists. We are seeking a 6th BC/BE Maternal-Fetal Medicine Specialist to join our team.
- Our full-service, referral-based practice offers a full range of inpatient and outpatient services and is supported by our Ob Hospitalist team.
- We provide prenatal diagnostic procedures including ultrasounds, amniocentesis, CVS, fetal echocardiography, and intrauterine procedures.
- Our care team consists of sonographers, medical assistants and genetic counselors.
- Sutter Medical Center is a state-of-the-art Women’s and Children’s Hospital with 6,500 deliveries annually, a Level-IV NICU and full pediatric subspecialty support.
Posted August 27, 2021