A clinic in is seeking a Radiology Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
- Dates: Mostly Monday/Friday coverage for Diagnostic or Mamo. If Interventional Radiologist, would need Weekend call coverage, option for Monday - Friday clinic + call coverage if traveling to facility.
- Schedule: Could vary by location but typically 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM, rad can take breaks and lunch but it's a 9 hour day
- Setting: Mix of Inpatient and Outpatient
- Call: No call for Diagnostic. If IR placed, 24 hour weekend call coverage at one weekend a month
- Volume: depends on location, anywhere from 60-120 (80 reads in a "normal" day is the sweet spot)
- Patient Ages: Majority adults. Little to no ped
- Procedures: Average modality mix 25% CT, 30% X-ray, 20% US, 15% mamo, 10% MRI, plus some fluoro
- Cases: They mainly do x ray, Ultrasound MRI, CT and fluoro. We read mamo, would depend on rad and specialty. We can get a rad who does not do mamo. No IR. OR someone who only does mamo. IR is open passively and if we locate a candidate interested and available for weekend call.
- Support Staff: Team of 12 Radiologists in the group. Provider will not work in an isolated environment.
- EMR/Charting: PACS - Philips • EHR - Middlesex hospital on EPIC. • Powerscribe 360 dictation
- Boards: Board Certified; Board Eligible
- No call required;
- No supervision requirements;
- Routine procedures
We take care of your malpractice insurance and pay on a Weekly basis.
Job ID: JN -052021-24749