Physician - Outpatient Primary Care Yale New Haven Health | Northeast Medical Group
Yale New Haven Health
Yale New Haven Health (YNHHS), the largest and most comprehensive healthcare system in Connecticut, is inviting Internal & Family Medicine trained physicians to join and expand Primary Care practices in Fairfield, New Haven and New London Counties.
We are proud to offer:
• Flexible schedules to ensure a quality work/life balance
• Highly competitive compensation & comprehensive benefits package
• Loan reimbursement
• Leadership & Academic opportunities available
• A collegial & supportive environment with access to world-class specialists across the continuum of care
• Full suite of practice mgmt. services so you can focus on patient care
YNHHS includes 5 hospitals, several specialty networks and Northeast Medical Group, a non-profit medical foundation with over 800 community-based and hospital-employed providers.
About the Location:
• Enjoy all four seasons in beautiful Connecticut
• Wonderful family-oriented residential communities
• Some of the best school systems in the nation
• Quick access to NYC & Boston with fabulous cultural opportunities, theater, orchestra, museums and restaurants
To learn more, Plese reply or contact Staff Physician Recruiter direct at Sophie.Kotomski@ynhh.org or call 203-502-6537.
About Yale New Haven Health
Northeast Medical Group (NEMG) offices span from Westchester County, New York to Gales Ferry, Connecticut and cities in between. We currently have more than 100 sites and over 400 community providers. We are seeking Physicians in the following specialties: Primary Care, Family Medicine, Rheumatology, Pediatrics and OB/GYN. We have beautiful new practices in various locations. Be part of our system which provides: − Collegial and supportive environment with access to resources and specialists across the continuum of care − Full suite of practice management services that allow physicians to focus on patient care− Leadership opportunities− Academic opportunities − Flexible schedule to ensure work/life balance− Employment model with competitive compensation with excellent benefit and retirement plans including a pension and matching 403B, vacation, CME, malpractice including tail coverage and more!Located in beautiful New England, our areas boast wonderful family oriented residential communities. There is quick access to New York City and Boston with fabulous cultural opportunities, theater, orchestra, museums and restaurants.
Posted December 16, 2020