Lead in San Jose - Access to Leadership Development Programs and Competitive Compensation
San Jose, CA
Good Samaritan Hospital
TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a Medical Director to lead our Hospitalist team at Good Samaritan Hospital in San Jose, California. We are actively interviewing clinical leaders with several years of experience leading a Hospitalist team. This well-established program of 12 FTEs offers excellent quality of life with a flexible schedule.
Good Samaritan is a 474-bed acute care hospital in the heart of Silicon Valley and a recognized leader in several specialties. Good Samaritan is a community hospital that offers advanced treatment often only available at academic facilities. You will be joining a well-established team in the heart of Silicon Valley. Live and work in an outstanding location, San Jose.
About the program:
- 12 FTE - 5 hospitalists, 1 nocturnist physician at night
- Closed ICU, No procedures, no codes
- Averages 18 patients daily per clinician
- EMR is Meditech
- Medical directorship includes a mix of clinical and dedicated administrative hours
- Option for independent contractor or employee model with full benefits
- Directorship stipend, paid clinical hours, and productivity and quality bonuses
- Well-liked hospital with great technology and work environment
- This program is fully staffed and enjoys minimal turnover
- TeamHealth leadership training institute and support
- Fantastic location
- Competitive compensation
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Association with one of the largest integrated care providers in the country
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to leadership development programs such as Leadership Education and Development (LEAD), Coach Development Academy (CDA), Women in Leadership (WIL), and the National Medical Leadership Conference (NMLC)
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect physicians' ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Through our more than 20,000 affiliated physicians and advanced practice clinicians, TeamHealth offers outsourced emergency medicine, hospital medicine, critical care, anesthesiology, orthopedic hospitalist, acute care surgery, obstetrics and gynecology hospitalist, ambulatory care, post-acute care and medical call center solutions to approximately 3,300 acute and post-acute facilities and physician groups nationwide. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for physicians lead to better outcomes—for patients, hospital partners and physicians alike. Join our team; we value and empower clinicians. Partner with us; we deliver on our promises. Learn more at www.teamhealth.com.
Posted February 3, 2021