Build Your Career as a Primary Care Physician in the Bay Area | Relocation Bonus
Near San Francisco, CA
Stanford Health Care
University Medical Partners (Stanford Healthcare)
University Medical Partners (UMP), a partner of Stanford Medicine, is seeking multiple full-time BC/BE Family Medicine (w/out OB - Outpatient) and Internal Medicine (Outpatient) physicians to join our clinics in the following locations:
Family Medicine Locations:
- Emeryville (IM Adult Medicine Only)
- Emeryville (FM w/out OB)
- San Pablo/Pinole (IM/FM Adult Medicine Only)
- Los Gatos (FM w/out OB)
- Danville (IM/FM Adult Medicine Only)
- Pleasanton, CA (IM/FM Adult Medicine Only)
- Full time is 36 patient contact hours
- Community-based practice model which includes access to specialists and an opportunity to work closely with Stanford University School of Medicine Faculty physicians
- Clinic hours – M-F from 8am-5pm (some clinics are open on Saturdays)
- Opportunity to practice full-spectrum Family Medicine without OB including basic outpatient office procedures
- Providers see an average of 16-20 patients a day
- Call schedule (telephone calls only) distributed evenly among all physicians
- Robust ancillary support staff
- Access to specialists
Diverse patient population
Why practice with us?
Competitive salary and generous benefit package including 401k, malpractice coverage, and more
- Collaborative and collegial environment
- Physician-led and managed Medical Group
- Partner with Stanford University School of Medicine Faculty
- We utilize EPIC as our electronic medical record
- Relocation allowance
*All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV to: UHAprovider@stanfordhealthcare.org
About University Medical Partners (Stanford Healthcare)
University Medical Partners (UMP), a partner of Stanford Medicine is a California professional corporation owned and led by physicians and other healthcare practitioners. We aim to enhance group and individual performance through a unified and high-quality clinician-led network. UMP was formed in January 2017 by physicians practicing within a variety of medical groups located in the Bay Area which aligned to create a unified multi-specialty physician practice and clinical network that will serve as an exemplar for the delivery of high-quality health services in the Bay Area.
Our mission is to be the premier medical group of choice for our patients, clinicians, and partners. We partner with Stanford Medicine in a common vision of clinical excellence, education, and innovation.
UMP Clinicians deliver care at clinics operated by University Healthcare Alliance (UHA), a medical foundation affiliated with Stanford Health Care throughout the Bay Area.
Posted November 16, 2021