Family Medicine Opportunity
Base Starting at $260,000 Plus Sign-On Bonus
Live and Work in the Mountains
With a defined need for your specialty, you will experience a quick ramp-up period serving a population of over 290,000. Join a hospital with a supportive administrative team that values its employees and earns an exceptional income while living in a desirable location!
- New clinic with ample space and high-quality equipment
- Join a vibrant staff who are excited to welcome their newest team member
- Practice what you love, physicians have the ability to focus on geriatrics, women's health, or full-spectrum care.
- Ramp up quickly with an open patient panel from a retiring physician.
- Experience work-life balance with flexible scheduling
- If you need to relocate, up to $15,000 in relocation allowance.
- Exceptional benefits package for you and your family
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree-Board Certified or Board Eligible if coming out of training.
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
Located in the beautiful Ozark Mountains this striking community is a great place to vacation and an even better place to live. Take in spectacular mountain views and enjoy fabulous fishing and water sports in some of the clearest lakes and rivers in the US. Come experience a laid-back lifestyle surrounded by welcoming people, recreational activities, and picturesque scenery.
- Nestled in the Ozark Mountains - home to 4 seasons, 3 rivers, and 2 lakes
- Live in an area that is a nationally ranked outdoor and fishing destination
- Students score above state & national averages on achievement tests
- Take advantage of outstanding housing options and a low cost of living
- Enjoy nearby Branson, MO, and just 2 hours from a major SEC University
Job ID: FP 9863576 (JN -032021-24281)