Endocrinologist needed in gorgeous Bellingham, WA
PeaceHealth St. Joseph Medical Center
Inpatient and outpatient
- General adult outpatient practice with limited hospital work and no weekend call
- Certified American Association of Diabetic Educators Program
- Certified Diabetes Educators embedded in the clinic to triage calls
- Registered Dietitian support
- Robust clinical and office support
Successful completion of Internship/Residency Program in Endocrinology
- Demonstrated expertise in clinical management of patients
- Interest and experience working with adults in primarily outpatient setting
- Interest in Diabetes management
Bellingham, WA is the perfect blend of endless outdoor recreation, urban living, strong schools, great shopping & cuisine, and so much more! These amenities are surrounded by incredible scenery, from the sea to the mountains and the rainforest, making this community an amazing place to live.
PeaceHealth has been serving the communities of northwest Washington since 1890 with PeaceHealth St. Joseph Medical Center, now a 253-bed, two-campus hospital providing a Level II Trauma Center and a full range of inpatient and outpatient services. PeaceHealth's Whatcom Region also includes the comprehensive heart care services of the Cardiovascular Center at PeaceHealth St. Joseph Medical Center as well as the primary and specialty care provided by PeaceHealth Medical Group.
PeaceHealth offers an outstanding Benefit package!
EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.
Posted July 16, 2020