Healthcare Talent Support
Facility Medical Director Full time with total schedule flexibility
Near Port Orchard, WA
Healthcare Talent Support is actively seeking a passionate Physician Leader (MD/DO) who enjoys a high level of autonomy, solving complex problems within an interdisciplinary medical team. This opportunity has a flexible schedule - you choose the hours.
This full-time medical director role will include patient care rounding and medical director duties in a post-acute care setting in a skilled nursing facility located in Port Orchard, Washington area.
Rounding Monday through Friday with the flexibility to set up your own daily schedule.
- Round Monday – Friday with the flexibility to setup your own daily schedule
- Some on-call - minimal
- Primary care rounding in skilled nursing facility.
- Manage chronic disease, diagnosis illness and medical conditions, and implement plan of care.
- Collaborate with clinicians, facility leaders and others regarding care and services.
- Medical director duties for assigned facility.
- Conduct clinical case reviews, as needed and share tools, information, and guidelines as they relate to quality of care.
- Collaborate with leadership to review care coordination initiatives, develop collaborative intervention plans, and share ideas about network management issues.
- 2+ years of primary care experience - post acute experience a plus but not required
- Experience in a VA setting a plus but not required
- Leadership background a plus, but not required; training will be provided.
- Active and unrestricted Washington license or application in process
- Active and unrestricted DEA or application in process
- Highly competitive annual salary while offering excellent work - life balance
- Comprehensive benefits
- Total schedule flexibility
About the location:
- Nature, hiking, fishing, golfing galore!
- Up and coming community
- Vacation feel – year around
- 30 minute ferry to Seattle or drive in an hour and a half
- 36 minute commute to Tacoma
Access to Outdoor Activities
Access to Parks
Access to Restaurants
Median Home Value
Posted January 17, 2024