Join the Anesthesiologist Team with Northern Arizona Healthcare | Excellent Benefits | Work/Life Balance |
Northern Arizona Healthcare is seeking anesthesiologists to join their employed anesthesiology groups in both Flagstaff and Cottonwood, AZ. The incoming physicians would work alongside a team of established anesthesiologists with varied backgrounds including general, cardiac, and pediatric anesthesiology. Additionally, the physicians would operate under the medical direction model with CRNAs while also having the opportunity to do their own cases. If you are looking to work with an experienced group of physicians while also enjoying a better work/life balance, this is the opportunity for you!
- Positions available in Flagstaff AND Cottonwood, AZ
- Flagstaff Medical Center is a Level I Trauma Center with 260 beds
- Verde Valley Medical Center in Cottonwood is a Level IV Trauma Center
- Work in a medical direction model with CRNAs
- Call shared evenly amongst group
- In Flagstaff, CV Anesthesia team covers heart call.
- Cerner EMR
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits
- Paid Malpractice
- CME Allowance
- Successful completion of an accredited medical school as an MD or DO
- Successful completion of an anesthesiology residency or fellowship
- Board Certified / Board Eligible in Anesthesiology
- Sub-specialty interests or completed fellowship programs welcome
- Physician must have a current, active AZ medical license OR have the ability to obtain a full medical licensure from the Arizona Board of Medical Examiners
Location: Flagstaff and Cottonwood, AZ are areas known for their beauty, arts, and dining. With year-round recreation and its proximity to historic sites such as the Grand Canyon, both locations offer residents outstanding amenities with the charm of a smaller community. Both locations are ideal for the whole family!
Organization: As the largest healthcare organization in the region, Northern Arizona Healthcare’s mission is to transform the health of the communities we serve.
Posted April 22, 2021