Fantastic Medical Director Leadership Opportunity with Telecare Heritage Program
The Medical Director is responsible for the coordination and supervision of the medical and psychiatric care provided at the facility. This position is responsible for ensuring that the care
provided is consistent with best practice and meets Telecare’s standards of excellence.
Heritage Psychiatric Facility is a 26-bed hospital providing acute psychiatric treatment. We provide a structured, secure environment in a locked setting for people experiencing a high level of distress with the goal of reducing and stabilizing their symptoms as they work toward recovery.
Heritage currently seeks a Medical Director full time 40 hours per week.
- A minimum of 5 years clinical experience in the treatment of adults with serious mental illness, including those with comorbid medical and/or substance use disorders
- A medical degree from a medical school accredited by the American Medical Association or the American Osteopathic Association and successful completion of residency training program in psychiatry
- An active California Medical License, in good standing
- Prior experience as a Medical Director strongly preferred
- Experience supervising health care professionals
- Experience with Quality Improvement and Risk Management activities
- Board Certification in Psychiatry
EOE AA M/F/V/Disability
Posted October 20, 2021