Ophthalmologist - Vitreoretinal Surgeon
Bennett & Bloom Eye Centers, an EyeCare Partners practice, is seeking a BC/BE Vitreoretinal Surgeon to join our multi-specialty, multi-physician group in Louisville, KY. We are a busy group of 10 ophthalmologists, including 4 Vitreoretinal surgeons, and 7 optometrists with eight locations. As a large referral eye care practice we would welcome a Vitreoretinal Surgeon ready to enter our high volume practice and surgical center in Louisville.
- High Earning potential
- Excellent salary plus productivity bonus
- Immediate ramp up
- Call 1:6
- Relationship driven practice environment
About the Practice:
Bennett & Bloom Eye Centers is a leader in medical and surgical eye care. Our doctors and staff are among the most experienced and well trained in the country. We pride ourselves in providing the highest quality, personalized and compassionate care to our patients. Equally important, we provide our team members with an enjoyable work environment and quality of life with high job satisfaction.
About the Benefits:
- Competitive compensation structure with productivity bonus
- Comprehensive employee benefits packages, including 401-K, health insurance, medical malpractice insurance, and vacation
- Access to practice-owned ASCs
- State of the art technology
- State license reimbursements
- Generous employee purchase program
About the Area:
Louisville, Kentucky's largest city, sits on the Ohio River along the Indiana border. Every May, its race course Churchill Downs hosts the Kentucky Derby, a renowned horse race whose long history is explored at the Kentucky Derby Museum. Baseball is celebrated at the Louisville Slugger Museum and Factory, where Major League bats are produced and a giant baseball "slugger" marks the entrance.
For more information, contact Brian O. Donovan, Senior Physician Recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org or text/cell: 603-661-0477.
Posted December 21, 2020