Emergency Medicine Physician In Derby, CT
Further your career in emergency medicine through TeamHealth's opening for a full-time emergency medicine physician working day shifts at Griffin Hospital in Derby, Connecticut. This community hospital system offers comprehensive, high-quality, family focused care.
Griffin Hospital is a 160-bed community hospital and Level III trauma center with an annual emergency department (ED) volume of 34,803. The ED has 23 private beds, a Fast Track, three behavioral health crisis intervention rooms, private triage rooms, bedside registration and a dedicated ultrasound unit. This newly expanded department has been redesigned for optimal efficiency and patient comfort -- utilizing Griffin's patient-centered, Planetree model of care.
Eligible candidates are ABEM or AOBEM board certified or board eligible within five years of residency. Prior to hospital application being submitted candidates must have an active CT Medical license, DEA, CT CSR, ATLS, ACLS, PALS, and BLS. Candidates must reside within the community and relocation assistance is available.
- Employed status with full benefits. Physician benefits include Medical, Prescriptions, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Account, FMLA, Workers Compensation, Short-Term Disability, Unemployment Insurance, Life Insurance and a Supplemental Executive Retirement Plan
- Competitive hourly rate
- Relocation assistance
- Paid malpractice insurance per state limits with tail coverage included
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect physicians' ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Through our more than 20,000 affiliated physicians and advanced practice clinicians, TeamHealth offers outsourced emergency medicine, hospital medicine, critical care, anesthesiology, orthopedic hospitalist, acute care surgery, obstetrics and gynecology hospitalist, ambulatory care, post-acute care and medical call center solutions to approximately 3,300 acute and post-acute facilities and physician groups nationwide. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for physicians lead to better outcomes—for patients, hospital partners and physicians alike. Join our team; we value and empower clinicians. Partner with us; we deliver on our promises. Learn more at www.teamhealth.com.
Posted April 29, 2021