Medical Director | Addiction Physician | Full or Part Time
San Rafael, CA
Full or Part Time - Medical Director/Addition Physician
Bayside Marin Rehabilitation Treatment Center is looking to hire a Full or Part Time Medical Director/Addiction Physician to join the team in one of the most picturesque settings in Northern California.
Bayside Marin is near San Francisco and San Rafael that offers quality care in a comfortable environment. Our Mountainside property offers vast, panoramic bayside vistas, while our Canyonside property is nestled calmly in the forest hillside overlooking a picturesque valley, the world-class treatment team at Bayside Marin is dedicated to delivering clinical excellence in the care we provide for addiction and co-occurring disorders.
- Doctoral degree in Medicine (MD or DO)
- Prefer previous experience in behavioral health or substance abuse treatment
- No history of alcohol or drug misuse for a period of three years before employment
- Current license to practice medicine by the state in which the facility or clinic(s) operates
- Board certification or certificate of admissibility for board certification by American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM), American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry (AAAP), or other certification within their discipline
- Current DEA credentials to prescribe controlled substances without restrictions and per regulation within the state in which the practitioner will be working
- Additional specific DEA credentials may be required, per state and clinic regulations or policy
For more details, please contact - Debbie Hughes, Physician Recruiter - debbie.hughes@acadiahealthcare or 615.861.7581
Posted November 9, 2021