Volunteer Teaching Opportunity – Uganda – Mulago Hospital of Makerere University
Mulago Hospital of Makerere University
Health Volunteers Overseas
- This project is designed to strengthen the capacity of the Department of Pediatrics & Child Health to undertake research, conduct training, and effectively promote child health care. Volunteers participate by attending hospital rounds, grand rounds, and providing presentations.
- Assignment: 1 month
- Teaching Topics: Pediatrics – all topics
- Opportunities for Those-in-Training: Final year residents accepted if paired with an appropriate preceptor.
- Qualifications: Board eligible/certified; current license; retired or active practice, or academic appointment; sub-specialists preferred
- Activities: Clinical training, continuing education, curriculum development, departmental conferences, faculty/staff training, mentoring
- Housing: Housing provided for a reasonable fee.
- Companions: Suitable for companion/spouse; suitable for children
Posted March 15, 2021