Interventional Radiology Opportunity in a Charming Arizona City
A hospital in Arizona is seeking a Interventional Radiology Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: 2 days per week, March 1st, 6 months
- Schedule/Hours: Day 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM, Monday - Friday (two days per week)
- Medical Setting: Mix of Inpatient and Outpatient
- Call Requirements: No call
- Patient Ages: Mostly Adults
- Procedures: Various, will provide list
- Support Staff: General support staff
- EMR/Charting: EMR; Radiology systems: FUJI PACS, Cerner RIS
- Certification Requirements: Must have AZ license. Board Certified
About the Location:
- Explore all Casa Grande has to offer! From parks, malls, attractions, and more, there is an activity for everyone to enjoy!
We take care of your malpractice insurance, and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -022021-24036
Posted February 12, 2021