Private Practice - Competitive Starting Salary Plus Production Bonus
Inpatient and outpatient
JOIN A THRIVING RHEUMATOLOGY PRACTICE AND RESEARCH CENTER
PRIVATE PRACTICE – CENTRAL PENNSYLVANIA
COMPETITIVE STARTING SALARY PLUS PRODUCTION BONUS
We are seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Rheumatologist to join a well-respected and well-established private practice located in Central Pennsylvania.
- Joining 3 other Rheumatologist and 4 mid-level providers – total staff of over 70
- The practice draws from an area with over 500,000+ people
- 40,000 sq. ft. facility with 32 exam rooms - comprehensive, in-house, state-certified laboratory
- Infusion Suite, Digital X-Ray, MRI, and Musculoskeletal Ultrasound onsite
- Teaching opportunities
- Interested in research/clinical trials – practice currently has over 100 active clinical trials
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
Live, work, and play in Central Pennsylvania! The region prides itself in quality of life and being in a tight-knit community.
- Named one of the most secure places to live by Farmers Insurance
- Excellent public and private schools to choose from – live where kids still walk to school
- Local community theatre, orchestra, and minor league baseball
- Centrally located with easy access to Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, Harrisburg, and Washington D.C.
- Abundant outdoor activities, cultural attractions, nearby universities, and a variety of shopping experiences just minutes away
- Cost of living is 13% lower than the national average
Job ID: RHU 11974478
Posted August 17, 2020