Locum Tenens Oncology Physician Assistant Assignment in California
A hospital in California is seeking a Oncology Physician Assistant to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: Immediate - ongoing. Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM - Need someone who can start immediately
- Schedule/Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Medical Setting: Outpatient
- Call Requirements: No call
- Volume: 8:30 AM-5:00 PM infusion room coverage - support for RNs Ad ons/sick same-day patient visits (5-7 daily visits, on average) Chemo education/treatment teach (3-4 per week, on average) Daily inbox management
- Patient Ages: 18+
- Procedures: No procedures are required
- Support Staff: 2 oncologist, 1 other APP
- EMR/Charting: Epic
- Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified; Board Eligible within 5 years
About the Location:
- Explore all Fremont has to offer! From theaters, landmarks, and parks, there is an activity for everyone to enjoy!
We take care of your malpractice insurance, and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -052019-19397
Posted March 4, 2021