Family Medicine With or Without OB and C-Sections
A Family Medicine physician with or without OB is sought to join a physician- centric network. Join a thriving healthcare system dedicated to delivering high-quality, patient-centered care to the patients of this community.
- Huge community need
- Take over an established practice
- Hospital employed, or ownership potential
- Comprehensive benefits include malpractice insurance, medical coverage, CME and 401(k) retirement and relocation assistance
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
Located close to the Greater San Antonio area and the Texas Hill Country this family-friendly community is one of the best Texas offers. Rich in cultural influences and diversity, this area is seeing an increase in population due to its abundant natural resources and a healthy job market.
- No state income tax and a cost of living is 23.6% below the national average
- Direct access to San Antonio and San Antonio International Airport, home to the NBA Champions San Antonio Spurs and some of the state’s best dining and shopping
- One of Texas’s most visited and largest state parks offering residents and visitors the opportunity to float the rivers, camp, and hike the nature trails
- Affordable housing - live in historic homes with southern charm, in new subdivisions or on acres of land within minutes of the hospital
- Recognized for its incomparable hunting and fishing throughout Texas and nationwide
- Residents enjoy stress-free commutes to work and the relaxed atmosphere while enjoying the amenities, festivals, and outdoor activities that attract others
Job ID: JN -102020-23235