Internal Medicine Physician - Per Diem
BECOME YOUR BEST.
- Balance: Monday through Friday schedule with no nights, no weekends, and no calls. Reasonable patient load of 18-20 patients per day with a 40/20 appointment model.
- Professional development: Ongoing opportunities to build your skills and grow your career with CME/license reimbursement, leadership pathways, and partnership track.
- Unrestricted CA State Medical License
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date
- ACGME Residency-trained and BE/BC in Internal or Family Medicine
- Bilingual English / Spanish / Armenian nice to have
- Welcome 2021 FM Grads
- Excellent patient care and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast pace setting; time management skills
- EMR proficiency
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination prior to employment to ensure compliance.
UnitedHealth Group requires all new hires and employees to report their COVID-19 vaccination status.
Posted September 14, 2021