Mary Washington Healthcare Neurologist Opportunity
We have a great opportunity for a Neurologist at our comprehensive and multi-specialty neurology clinic in Fredericksburg, Virginia. Made up of highly trained board-certified neurologists who are either fellowship trained or have advanced specialty training, we believe in an individualized, compassionate and personable approach to our patient care and practice evidence-based medicine in the treatment and advances of neurological diseases.
The clinic services a rich and diverse range of neurologic conditions including:
- Stroke, Dementia, Neuromuscular disorders, Autoimmune disease, and many others as well as a wide-ranging patient population.
- We perform EMG, NCV, EEG and sleep studies on site .
- We have inpatient epileptic monitoring available.
- We are the largest health system between Washington, DC and Richmond, Virginia.
Some of our unique services include:
- Neurosciences Center of Excellence
- Stroke Center – certified primary stroke center since 2009; recipient of prestigious awards
- Comprehensive Sleep Disorders Center
- EMU Center
Join our health system that includes a Magnet status hospital, Level II Trauma Center and a Primary Stroke Center and you’ll enjoy:
- A base compensation with the opportunity to earn bonuses
- Excellent benefits
- Support from an efficient neurosurgical team and dedicated neurosurgical coordinator.
- Fredericksburg finished in the 98th percentile nationwide and tops in Virginia for quality of life in WalletHub’s 2019 “Best Small Cities in America” study. An added benefit to working here is living here. Our close proximity to Washington, DC and Richmond offers easy access to these cities without the commute, congestion or cost of living.
Send me an e-mail, email@example.com, to set up a time for an informational conversation! or call me at 804-687-5280
This is not a job that supports J1 or H1B Visa candidates.
Posted April 13, 2022